We’re working on really interesting custom technology projects that span mobile, web, watch, and the Internet of Things. We expect you to tinker, we expect you to be brilliant and most of all, we expect you to have fun! You’re not here to fill a vacant cog in our wheel. You’ll be here to improve the skills of our collective team. In short, this job doesn’t exist without you.
As a Designer, You Will
About the role:
- Work closely with Skookum clients and team members here in Charlotte (remote not an option currently)
- Be involved in product strategy to help shape product direction and turn ideas and concepts into a workable design.
- Advocate for simple, elegant solutions to complex problems
- Produce wireframes, hi-fidelity designs and prototypes
- Gather user feedback and data to inform your designs
- Communicate persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of an organization
- You know great UX, and you can walk us through your portfolio and tell a compelling story about the hard decisions and compromises you had to make along the way.
- Familiar with various platform standards and UI best practices, and you don’t try to reinvent dropdowns with each new project.
- You have a strong visual eye and want the interface to look as polished as possible, but you also value a good hard deadline.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of an organization.
- An insatiable curiosity and a constant drive to do and be better.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying