Organization and teamwork are the highlights of your ideal workday. Scrum ceremonies are second-nature. You’re a coach at heart – you guide people onto the same page and push projects in the right direction. You may not run obstacle courses, but you’re Agile enough to earn a gold medal in running scrum sprints. Sound interesting? Great! Join our team and let’s jump on the innovation train.
What you’ll do
- Be the Master of Scrum – the organization overlord. You’ll coordinate the daily stand-ups, sprint planning, backlog grooming, and all that jazz. Smooth.
- Assess the team’s workflow and coach them to higher levels of Scrum Maturity. Push them at the right pace so the whole team can enjoy a happy, healthy work environment.
- Show the team how to get the most out of self-management and organization. You’ll have a key role in empowering us to create the best technology possible.
- See a machinery flaw slowing down the work – or worse, bringing it to a grinding halt? Provide visibility to the team so they don’t hit any speed bumps while achieving their sprint goals.
- You’ll stick to Agile and Scrum concepts and principles like glue to keep everyone on the same page.
Who you are
- You’re Scrum certified, or you’ve gained your knowledge through equivalent work experience. Either way, you know what you’re doing.
- You’ve held a Scrum Master role for at least 2 years, preferably for a software development team that applied Scrum principles, practices and theory. It’s important stuff – you know it inside and out.
- Tech background? You have that, too. You understand software development or SaaS products and know how to get the team moving.
- Teamwork? It’s your jam. People? You love working with them. You know how to communicate across various mediums to diverse individuals. You’re Agile, organized and can make it all happen.